The Carmacks Development Corporation (CDC) is advertising for the above position which will be a 37.5 hour work week. This is a six-month training opportunity, transitioning into full time employment.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Assisting the Maintenance Foreman in carrying out all CDC maintenance functions.
- Training to undertake basic repair and maintenance in the areas of building maintenance, carpentry, plumbing, electric, ground maintenance, snow removal, etc.
- Act as a helper to all tradespeople who work on CDC’s facilities.
- Other training & maintenance activities as needed.
- Have a positive attitude in working with CDC tenants and sub-contractors.
Position requirements include:
- The successful candidate will be an LSCFN citizen.
- Working from the CDC commercial building in Carmacks.
- Be willing to take related training courses.
- Requires a Class 5 license.
- The successful candidate needs to have a good attitude and be a team player.
- A criminal records check is required.
The closing date is midnight December 9th, 2021.
Applications are to be sent by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions with respect to this part-time term position, please call Rob at 867-336-0547.